Also, I forgot to weigh this morning. My first thought was that is awesome because I'm not obsessing, but then realized it was more likely because I didn't do well this week and I subconsciously didn't want to know. I honest to God did forget, but I think if I would have had a stellar week, I woudn't have.
I'm going to visit my brother and his family this weekend. I'm super excited. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so the kids will have changed a lot. There will be a lot going on as they are an active family so I don't expect to gain lbs while I'm there. September should be a good month for me to focus back on fitness and nutrition and have another good month!
This weekend was quite productive. Saturday I decided to really clean out my closet.
- Fits and is season appropriate - back in the closet.
- Fits, but is more fall/winter - back in the closet but to the side.
- Slightly too tight (would fit within 5-10 pounds) - folded and stored in chest of drawers.
- Significantly too tight (would fit in 15+ pounds) - folded into baskets and put in the storage closet.
- No longer want (for any reason) - bagged for Goodwill or trashed.
- Costumes or related - folded and boxed up for storage.
The best part of the day was trying things on. This is one of my favorite dresses and while it is too snug to wear, I'm SO CLOSE. I have no doubt it will look fantastic for next summer.
This is going to be a super busy week. I will only get to work out once (and that is on the treadmill, so no CF or Jazzercise) before I leave to see my family. Tomorrow night I get to see Book of Mormon!! I can't wait!!