Ladybug

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Slow but the right direction

My super success at the beginning of the year was followed by a substantial stall. I could use the excuse that I moved and had visitors, but honestly, I just got tired of dieting. But I maintained and last week I committed to getting back to it.

I logged my food which always makes a difference. Also, on the weekend, I both logged and checked in with my accountability partner. I decided I needed a kickstart AND I have been having some reflux, so I decided to do a liquid day. That pushed me through my first goal!

My next goal is to lose another 8 pounds. It might take me a while, but if I can continue to maintain in between focused pushes, I think I can get it done.

Just wanted to remind myself of the smaller wins.

1 comment:

NdakJoleh said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin jasa fotocopy 24 jam wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
1. Aqur Printing
2. Pusat Cetak Yasin
3. cetak buku menu
4. cetak buku yasin
5. cetak stiker jakarta
6. Digital Printing 24 Jam
7. Blog Remaja