Yesterday was a good day. My very realistic goals were:
- Drink at least 2 big bottles of water.
- Eat 200-400 calories less than I burn.
- I drank two large bottles (34 oz each) along with my other liquid for the day.
- According to my fitbit, I ate 680 calories less than I burned and I believe that is from 9pm, so I have about 3 more hours of calorie burn that isn't included in that.
I almost always burn less calories at CrossFit than Jazzercise, so I will have less to play with today. However, if I stay in yesterday's range, I should be more than fine.
Here is a quick peek of my CrossFit donut crew. Why we take pictures post workout, I do not know. I will say that I do not like this picture of myself at all. But I will post it anyway.
- I don't like that I'm bigger than all the other girls. But then again, that's one of the main reasons I'm there, right? And here for that matter. I'm on a quest to get smaller and strengthen myself in the process. If I wussed out because I was bigger than the other girls, I would never get anywhere.
- I don't like my big clodhopper shoes. I'm willing to bet that no one else notices, but I do. I plan to buy the low profile shoes before I start back up in August.
- I look forward to later this summer when I'm able wear a tank top without worrying about getting my arm fat tangled up in my jump rope.
- I also can't wait until my hair is long enough to put in a pony tail.
One Day at a Time.
One Meal at a Time.
One Workout at a Time.
One Good Decision at a Time.