1. CROSSFIT!! I'm back! Thank goodness I'm free for a while because this one week on, two weeks off nonsense isn't working for me. Things should be a little more routine for the next month or so. I always feel so much better when I can go at least 3x per week.
2. Speaking of CrossFit, here was my ginormous class this morning. I remember the days when we would average about 5 people!!
12:00 AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)
3 Power Snatches
3 Box Jumps
3 Toes to Bar (I basically hang from the bar and raise my knees to my chest.)
Add three reps each round, so round 2, do 6 of everything. Round 3, do 9 of everything.
I got through the round of 12 (so 4 full rounds), plus all 15 power snatches and 2 box jumps. I lifted 55# for the snatches which I felt was solid for 45 total reps. My itty bitty baby box for the jumps was only 12", but I did jump the whole time and didn't end with step ups which I have done in the past.
4. This morning activity has made me ridiculously hyper. I'm jamming in my office and bouncing around everywhere.
5. NFL starts tonight!! I have been so into baseball that I haven't paid attention to football yet. I will have to balance both for a little while. I absolutely can't wait until Sunday so I can watch like 7 hours of Red Zone. Woohoo!!
6. Friday night I'm going to a friend's art opening. Fancy!
7. Saturday morning, BFF & I are volunteering at a 9/11 commemorative event. It is our first time doing it and it seems like a neat thing. We have to be there at 5:45am...yikes! I'm looking forward to see what it is all about.
8. Have you seen Drunk History? I started watching it last night and I was cracking up. It is seriously dumb, but altogether entertaining. I'm going to have to go back and watch old episodes.
9. I tried to catch up on blog reading last night. Holy crap, I'm behind! I need to see what is going on out there.
10. I had planned for my parents to come here for Thanksgiving and I was going to go see them at Christmas. But tickets to fly there around Christmas are wicked expensive. I priced going there at Thanksgiving and they are almost $300 less!! So mom & dad agreed to switch so now I'm going to Florida for Thanksgiving. How fun with that be?? Then they will come here for Christmas and hopefully the weather will cooperate. What is even more awesome is that my office is closed almost the whole week of Christmas, so we can go take a little roadtrip if we want. Super fun!