2. I went to Jazzercise last night and it felt so good. I'm sure part of it is the steroids I'm on but I really do feel that I have gotten myself back into some decent shape.
3. My steroids and plethora of medication is helping my allergic reaction. It still itches, but it is getting better and it is tolerable. I did wake up at 3am in the middle of a scratch-fest, but I was able to settle and fall back asleep. I feel sure that it will be all better soon.
4. I'm going to run at lunch today. I hope it goes as well as it did on Tuesday!
5. Here is my new Gwynnie Bee outfit for the day:
6. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow afternoon, we are having a work fish fry then leaving early for the day. BFF & I are going to work on our new storage unit. How exciting, right? Ha! But it will be nice to get all of the boxes out of the living room and bedroom. I'm sure she feels the same. Saturday we are going to Canton, TX which hosts this big huge flea market, craft show thing. I have never been but always wanted to go. On Sunday we are going to the NASCAR race. We don't have season tickets anymore, but friends of our gave us theirs so we decided to go.
7. Monday I took the day off to do laundry and such. I was thinking about dropping in at the close CrossFit affiliate, but they never answered my email, so I don't know. We will see how motivated I get. If I don't, I can always go to Jazzercise.
8. Are you watching Jane the Virgin? It is the CW's take on a tele-novela. I love it! It is such a fun little show.
9. My godmother asked if I would sponsor her son through his confirmation this summer. She is a very devout Catholic and I know she put a tremendous amount of thought into it before asking. I couldn't have possibly been more touched. My heart is full today. He won't be my godson, but I know I will feel that way about him. I love that as a child free person, there are many wonderful children in my life.
10. This is silly, but it added to my awesome day. A few years ago, we did this odd little renovation to part of our offices. We are a traditional company, but we were working on a trendy project, so that area was decorated in a very modern and trendy way. One of the items used was this medium sized blue shag rug, similar to this:
I LOVED this rug! Apparently I was about the only one and people even teased me for liking it. I didn't care, I think it is awesome. Anyway, we are now redoing the whole floor into a cohesive mostly traditional but updated fashion. Guess who gets the rug for her office? Hee! Love, love love!!