Friday, December 2, 2011

WEEKEND ALERT!

I wanted to jump on and say happy weekend to everyone!!  I had a conference downtown this morning and I have been busy at work this afternoon.  I guess it is going by fast, so that's good.

BFF & I are going to see the Muppets tonight and I couldn't be happier!  A. I get my treat of the week by getting some movie popcorn which is my favorite!  B.  I <3 those darn muppets so much. 

Today's new outfit:
I'm so glad that I did new outfits each day this week.  I had to work at it and I felt really good most every day.  Now if I can just do that EVERY day.  :)  The sweater I got at Cato.  I don't think of their things as being super high in quality, but they are inexpensive, so I don't mind getting some trendy things there that I full expect not to wear next year.  I got the belt at NY&Co.  The layering shirt is from last year as are the tights although this is the first time I've actually worn the tights.  They were actually too small when I bought them last year.  :)  The shoes are also from Cato.  I need to get some inserts so they don't slide around on my feet, but they are SUPER CUTE!!


Talk to you all next week!

HUGS!

11 comments:

Laura Belle said...

Holy crap. Need. Those. Shoes. NOW!!

Have a great weekend hon!!!

Ronnie said...

Ooh, I like those shoes.

I love tights. I predict you'll be wearing them alot now. :)

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

Seriously - now I want movie popcorn.

Elizabeth said...

Love the shoes!!

FitBy40 said...

who would have thought we (meaning all of us former fatties) would ever wear horizontal stripes AND look great in them!
You rock.

Cat said...

Ooooh I love your outfit today. Ok seriously, how hawt are those shoes??? Super sexy.

Love ya Hero, enjoy your muppets!

*hearts with a Miss Piggy Hiiiyah!*

Jen from Oregon said...

Looking awesome! Have a great weekend.

~Lisa~ said...

Look at YOU, Sexy Lady!! You're looking sooooooo terrific!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Cece said...

A. Dorable !

Andrea said...

Cute! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Love the sweater dress and shoes! I saw the muppets last week with my boys, so cute.