Ladybug

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Great day!

Even though I still feel like my head is lodged in a water tank, it is a very good day!!

I went to the doctor today and I had three goals:
  1. Get the last staples out.  Check!
  2. Get the wraps off.  Check!  (Although I will still need to wear them to work out and when I'm home lounging at night.)
  3. Get released to work out.  Check!  (He said to take it slowly, but I don't have any restrictions other than what my body tells me.)
I'm so relieved I can't even tell you. 

I have dinner tonight with the girls which I will enjoy very much.  Then tomorrow, I'm walking at lunch with Godmother and then GOING TO JAZZERCISE!! 

Hallelujah!

I predict that I will be back to "normal" by the end of the week.  My head is full of actual pressure from sickness and perceived pressure from anxiety.  A few days of good cardio and I will conquer it!

Hugs!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

sounds like you had a great visit! have fun with the exorcise, just don't over due it.

vickyd said...

Woo Hoo!! I know how happy you'll be to get back to exercising...I'm so happy for you!!

Rhonda said...

Have fun getting your jazzercise on tomorrow!

Laura Belle said...

That's great! I know you're going to feel so much better when you get in a little physical activity!!!

Dawnya said...

How are you feeling? How is the exercise going now that you were cleared. Make sure to take your July picture before you leave for the Olympics. I'm super excited about this trip for you.