Ladybug

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What day is it again?

I'm still annoyed at Blogger because I can only comment on about 1 in every 10 blogs I read.  Bleh. 

Yesterday and today, I have been so slammed at work.  Yesterday was really bad because everything seemed to be so negative.  I ended up going to bed at 8:15pm last night.  After several excellent hours of sleep, I was ready to face things again.

Today is busy as well, but it feels a little more positive.  :) 

I have a really fun and busy weekend to look forward to.  BFF & I are taking one of our friends out for dinner tomorrow night and we are going to the Melting Pot.  YUMMO!  Then Saturday morning brings Jazzercise which always helps start the day right.  Saturday night we are going to a hockey game which should be super fun!  Then on Sunday we have tickets to the John Paul Gaultier exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. 

My busy days and weekends are so fun and great, but they aren't conducive to getting anywhere with my goals I set for organizing, reading and practicing the piano.  Sigh.  Oh well...I said I would LIVE this year, right?  At least I'm not wasting a lot of time in front of the TV like I used to.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love, love, love the Melting Pot. Luckily, we only go there maybe once or twice a year. I adore eating bite size things and this is the stuff that (my) dreams are made of.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Go into settings and change your embedded comments to full page - that's the issue with blogger. Oh and duuude - it's ONE day away from Friday! Whoop!

Sam said...

Have a great weekend, sounds like you have a big one planned :o)