Ladybug

Monday, January 31, 2011

Like Guns N Roses...I just need a little patience.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a self pay patient and I'm scheduled for 1/27. I love the doctor and the package of care that is included, so I was fine with the price. Expensive, but it is what I wanted.

I saw a commercial today and the advertised price for EXACTLY what I have scheduled had dropped $3k. Holy cow.

I made a call to the office and left a message with my contact to see if I can get the newly advertised price. Hopefully, they will just say yes and that will be the happy end of it.

But of course, I'm nervous that they won't.

Nothing I can do until they call me back.

For you GNR fans...

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love
There's one more thing to consider

No comments: