Ladybug

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Checking In

I'm very busy, but in a great way!  I feel like I'm doing well with the Fresh Diet.  I have meals I have to eat outside of the plan, but I think I'm making the right choices.  I got way off track with my Fredericksburg trip, but I'm happy to say that I'm back to what I was before the trip.  It would be great if I could make additional progress over the weekend!

I did splurge last night because I had a work function at Fearing's which is arguably the best restaurant in Dallas.  It was delicious and an overall super fun evening.  If I was rich, I would go there a lot. :)

I am proud to say that I went to CrossFit Tuesday evening.  I'm not sure how often I will go at night, but at least I got over that hump of giving it a try.  I'm walking with Godmother at lunch.  I always enjoy that anyway.  On Monday, I'm going to give the whole "getting ready at home after CF" thing a try.  Hopefully that will cut down on some of the time needed the night before and I can get back into a groove of going.

I started taking B12 again yesterday as well.  I was low last year when I had my annual blood work so I started taking it.  I can't remember if I noticed a difference or not, but I ran out around the Olympics and I never refilled again.  Hopefully, starting back up will help me get over the tiredness I have.  It isn't horrible...just enough to make me talk myself out of doing things.

Tonight is Citizen's Fire Academy.  That should be fun!  This weekend there is a lot of fun things going on as well.  Looking forward to it!

Hugs!

1 comment:

jennxaz said...

oh you are busy..but it sounds very fun! You seem to be doing great.