1. I'm feeling SO much better today! I really have no idea if I had a little food poisoning or if it was the mother of all stuck episodes, but whatever it is...it is over. Thank goodness!!
2. Zulily is from the devil. I don't look at the daily emails, but if I visit the site, inevitably I will buy something. Must stop that.
3. I can tell I'm starting to feel better about my body because that's when I want to buy new clothes. That's a good thing, but I need to knock it off. Not the feeling good...the buying.
4. Plane tickets are so ridiculously expensive right now. It should NOT cost $550 to fly to visit my parents in Florida. That is crazy. I will probably have to fly a discount airline which is fine, but then it doesn't help me gather miles for my Olympic trip.
5. My Rangers won again last night. They are doing well! I hope they aren't peaking too early.
6. Today is a holy day of obligation for the Catholic church. I made a promise to myself that I would attend mass on the holy days this year, so I'm going at lunch. I don't talk about it much, but I love going to church and I always feel better after I go. Mostly I only go on Sundays, but I do like these random weekdays sometimes. It is some peace in the middle of chaos.
7. That made me think about the actual holy day. It is the Assumption of Mary. We celebrate Mary's ascension into heaven upon her death. Several years ago, I went to Ephesus and visited the house that is said to have been where Mary lived her last years. I have a picture on my office wall that I took of a beautiful tree with pink flowers growing on it. It was taken at that house and it brings back great memories of that trip. I hope I get to return to Turkey someday. It was one of my favorite places that I have visited.
8. Now I'm thinking about travel. Heh. Why don't I have a billion dollars?
9. I don't have a lot of plans this weekend, so that is nice. I am planning to go see my friend Debi for lunch on Saturday which will be super fun!
10. I haven't been sleeping well for a while. I'm afraid my sleep apnea is back. That makes me just want to work that much harder. I would really like to get back to peaceful sleeping. It will happen.