2. The rest of BFF's birthday was awesome! We went to the Ranger game. The Rangers had two walk off wins in a row, so I was kind of worried that we might witness a loss. But they came through and had a THIRD walk off in win in a row. We were so stoked.
3. I will also say that for as much as I disliked the FancyPants picture from yesterday, I did like the picture we took last night. I'm not sure I love how my hair looks, but that's just being picky.
4. I was proud of myself for passing on ice cream last night when I really wanted some.
5. Also, I had decided that since I told Godmother that I would work out with her at lunch today, that I would skip Jazzercise tonight. But the when I logged onto Facebook this morning, someone had posted: Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the things you didn't do. Wow...that was appropriate. I brought my Jazzercise stuff.
6. I'm going to Florida next weekend to see my parents. It will be a little harder to get in my workouts, but if I'm disciplined, I can get in eight and then enjoy my weekend.
7. I can't believe it is already August. Lots of fun things coming up. The trip to Florida and another trip to Louisville at the end of the month to see my brother's family. A couple of shows including the BOOK OF MORMON!!!! And yes, I totally just screamed that. I am so excited.
8. Saving money is hard.
9. I think I like myself with shorter hair. As I was sitting here writing this, I was looking at the picture above compared to some pictures from the Olympics that SIL put in this year's calendar which is hanging on my wall. No, granted, I was about 10 pounds lighter at the Olympics, but I was softer because I hadn't worked out in two months. So I would say kind of comparable. I like the Olympic ones better. But that length of hair is so difficult when you are working out because you can't put it up but it is too long to just wash and go. I'm getting my hair done on Saturday and I'm going to keep it as-is, but the wheels are turning. Here is a picture of what I'm talking about:
10. Tomorrow is Friday and that is worth a little Woohoo!!