1. Listen to your Body. I knew something was up, but I questioned myself. Today, I just bit the bullet and told the doctor I wanted to come in. It was worth it to me to pay the fee even if I ended up doing nothing. The good news is that there is no damage or anything. The bad news is that I was WAY too tight. When I swallowed the barium, it just sat there. She wasn't sure how anything was getting through and I think she didn't really believe that I had eaten anything. I had and I'm sure it would go through eventually, but it was obviously so tight that no one should be living like that.
She took out .3 cc's which for me is a ton. I'm sure I will be back in a couple of months to get more put in to help with the awful hunger pangs I will inevitably have, but that's okay. Right now I just feel better.
2. I have got to start drinking more water. During this tight time, I stopped drinking much and I have got to do better.
3. I'm less sore today!! I mean I'm still sore, but I don't feel like I'm going to fall apart. Tonight I will go to Jazzercise and hopefully that will work out even more of the soreness. The kicker will be getting myself up to go to CF tomorrow, but I NEED to do it. If I'm going to get to my goal, I MUST do things that I don't really want to do. Call me on it tomorrow if it doesn't happen. :-)
4. Shout out to Laura Belle (originator of the TTT) and her beautiful new baby girl!!
5. My baseball boyfriend got a home run last night. <3
6. I'm going to see Book of Mormon next week and I'm SO excited!!!
7. My FitBit tells me that I'm sleeping a little better. Instead of waking up 6-9 times for a total of 90 minutes, I'm only waking up 2-4 times for a total of 30-45 minutes. Progress!
8. My new Zulily dresses are supposed to be delivered today! I really hope they fit. They weren't super expensive, but I will be so super sad if they don't.
9. I started watching Orange is the New Black. I like it. It is an interesting show. I'm only about 2 or 3 episodes in but I definitely want to continue watching.
10. I'm reading Zealot. It is amazing how controversial it is. People get very riled up. I have found it to be a very good and interesting read.
Happy almost Friday!!