1. I have a hole in my jeans. Said hole is not a fashionable knee fray, no...it is right at the seam about three inches below the crotchal area. This cannot happen, people. These are the only jeans that fit that make me feel good. I guess that should give me inspiration to work to fit in my lower size jeans. If memory serves, I actually have 3 pair in that size I like. The unfortunate part is that they are about 12 pounds away and I haven't been that size since summer 2012. Those odds are disconcerting.
2. I am making myself stay in for lunch today even though it is Friday and I want to go play with my friends. Waaaahhhh. But:
- I'm going out to dinner tonight, so I will have good social time then and I don't need to eat two meals out today.
- Although I would like to make myself run, my promise to myself is that I will stay in and go to the gym. What I do is gravy.
- While thinking about whether or not to run at lunch, I saw this:
4. Now that I'm planning to move into my very first owned home, I have begun my relationship with Pinterest. I have been on the site before for about 5 minutes, but I didn't really use it much. Now I find myself on every night pinning decorating ideas. My current favorite idea is an accessories wall. I have been thinking about one for a while, but I'm actually going to do one in the new house.
It will be in my bedroom and I'm leaning toward grays and blues. I saw a picture of a gray chevron striped wall, so now I have that in my mind as an accent wall for the background. Then I will paint my wooden box shoe shelves vibrant colors like turquoise and maybe yellow or orange (still working that out) and in between I will have places for my jewlery, scarves, hats, etc.
I like the idea of doorknobs to hang things. Or crates hung like floating shelves. I don't want it to be too busy, so I will have to give it more thought once I move in.
5. The upcoming weekend is busy, but not too busy. I'm having dinner with BFF & ShareBear tonight. Tomorrow, BFF & I are volunteering downtown for a first responder event. It is a little exhausting, but the firefighters, police, & EMTs get a lot out of the event, so it is also fulfilling. That should last into the afternoon.
My plan is to go home and clean out my outdoor storage area. My apartment complex is remodeling the exteriors and my building was first. There is a layer of dust on my deck that is just crazy thick. Unfortunately, my storage door was open (I have no idea how that happened) while they were working and the layer of dust is all over everything in there too. So I want to switch out everything even if it is in a box already. Ugh. But I figure that after that, I can take a shower, have a drink and relax the rest of the evening.
Sunday will be church, more packing, FOOTBALL, and a 90 minute massage. Woohoo!