B: coffee & greek yogurt
L: chicken sausage, hummus, crackers & a laughing cow wedge
S: boiled egg & babybel
D: Leftover pork loin
S: Pudding Cup
I almost didn't go to CrossFit this morning. I had to modify almost every single thing and it felt like it was going to be a beating. I realized that was ridiculous and I went.
A. Warm up - we had a different type of warm up today. 15:00 of this however many rounds you can do up to 10 reps each (scale accordingly.)
- :20 Samson stretch each leg (well, I could do that)
- Pistols (basically a single leg squat with the other leg out forward. I can't do this, so basically I would do one-legged sits and stands on a 19" box)
- Good Mornings w/ barbell (I could do this. You put the barbell behind you on your shoulders and bend over at the waist.)
- Medicine ball sit ups (I could do this. You just do a sit up but then add a medicine ball in your hands touching the ground sitting up in front of you and then behind your head.)
- Handstand pushups. (Whatever. I knelt on a box, flipped myself over and simulated a push up.)
- Scapula Pull Ups (Basically you hang from the bar and squeeze your shoulders together. I could only get 2-3 good ones at a time, but I did them.)
- 50 Double Unders. (Double whatever. I did singles.)
C. 50 Burpee Pull ups. It is what it sounds like. You do a burpee and when you are jumping up to clap, you grab a bar instead and do a pull up. We have already established that I can't do pull ups. So I just did 50 burpees. But I did do full on burpees so that was quite a work out.
So, I'm glad I went. I was disillusioned with how much I had to modify, but whatever, right? I did it. Then I ellipticized for 35 minutes at lunch.
Tomorrow is BFF's birthday so it will be a super fun day!! I'm planning to workout in the office gym before work and that's it. Maybe I will do some calisthenics in addition to the elliptical.