1. We went to Ser Steakhouse last night which was super fancy and quite delicious. I had two drinks, nibbled on the cheese plate and had about 1/2 my halibut with a few bites of side items. All in all, I would say that I managed well.
2. The scale stayed steady this morning that backed up my choices.
3. I have a meeting all morning and have to work in an allergy shot and a workout today. Right now, I'm leaning toward working out right after my meeting and getting a shot after work.
4. I committed to BFF that I am going to CrossFit tomorrow even though it will be inconvenient for our evening plans to not commute together. She was on board, so we will figure it out.
5. We are going to see the opera Barber of Seville tomorrow night. I haven't been to the opera as an adult so I'm not sure how I will like it. I love musical theater, ballet and the symphony, but I have never been a fan of the opera style of singing. So, we will see.
6. I had a horrible nightmare last night that a girl pulled a gun on my coworker. I defended my coworker and as I did, the girl put the gun to my mouth and shot. I realized I was going to die and said to my coworker "Tell my mom I love her." and then my mind raced as to all other things I wanted to say but I couldn't say anything because I was dead. It was super freaking creepy. I woke up to this feeling of warmth crawling over my body. I was quite happy to still be among the living, but it took a while to get back to sleep.
7. BFF and I wore the same shirt this morning in different colors. We had no idea that we even had the same shirt. I'm sure everyone is going to get a kick out of it. Sometimes I feel like we share a brain.
8. I sucked down my latte this morning like it was water. I might have to have another cup of coffee. I guess dying in my sleep was more tiring than I realized.
9. I just decided I'm not working out today. But I will eat well!