- I woke up this morning at 189.6. This is only the fifth time I have weighed under 190 since I started this journey and the first four times were back in APRIL when I was sick and dehydrated. It feels so good to be losing again. I think I have figured out that I have been fooling myself when it comes to what I eat every night. I'm going to keep an eye on that.
- I love my new Keurig! I fixed some decaf coffee last night and I'm hoping that maybe I can replace my nightly treat with a cup of coffee instead of chocolate or cookies. Man, that sounds pathetic. But I do seem to always want something sweet after dinner. I just have to get back into good portion habits.
- It is nice to have my mom here. We have been having a really nice time.
- I went to the doctor this morning for my annual exam which is never fun. But she was so complimentary on how I look, so that felt good. AND my little paper shirt and blanket actually covered me up for once. This is the least uncomfortable I have EVER felt getting this type of exam.
- My blood pressure was 108/64 which is just amazing to me. At one point pre-band, I was on blood pressure medication! Love it. Now I'm just hoping that my sugars and cholesterol are lower, then I'm golden!
- I'm getting a massage at lunch. Woohoo!
- After today, only one more day of work and then I have 4 days off. Nice!