Ladybug

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy List

It is a good day.
  1. I woke up this morning at 189.6.  This is only the fifth time I have weighed under 190 since I started this journey and the first four times were back in APRIL when I was sick and dehydrated.  It feels so good to be losing again.  I think I have figured out that I have been fooling myself when it comes to what I eat every night.  I'm going to keep an eye on that.
  2. I love my new Keurig!  I fixed some decaf coffee last night and I'm hoping that maybe I can replace my nightly treat with a cup of coffee instead of chocolate or cookies.  Man, that sounds pathetic.  But I do seem to always want something sweet after dinner.  I just have to get back into good portion habits.
  3. It is nice to have my mom here.  We have been having a really nice time.
  4. I went to the doctor this morning for my annual exam which is never fun.  But she was so complimentary on how I look, so that felt good.  AND my little paper shirt and blanket actually covered me up for once.  This is the least uncomfortable I have EVER felt getting this type of exam. 
  5. My blood pressure was 108/64 which is just amazing to me.  At one point pre-band, I was on blood pressure medication!  Love it. Now I'm just hoping that my sugars and cholesterol are lower, then I'm golden!
  6. I'm getting a massage at lunch.  Woohoo!
  7. After today, only one more day of work and then I have 4 days off.  Nice!
I am thankful for all these things and more.  I continue to hope that my thankful ass will get out of bed tomorrow morning for CF.  Although, I already promised Laura Belle I will, so I guess it is a done deal.  :)

Hugs!

10 comments:

Angela said...

I don't have to work tomorrow and I am getting my butt out of bed at 4:30 so I can hit bootcamp by 5:00! If I have to do it, you do too! :)

Nora said...

YAY!!! And hey, if coffee helps your nightly craving, it sounds good to me:)

Theresa said...

You are a rock star! This time of year, I get a small thing of egg nog and I put 2 tablespoons in my coffee for a really delicious treat, that's 40 calories, it helps with my crave for that damn holiday treat!

Barbara said...

I love your happy list and it is so good to read .. have a wonderful holiday.. be well

Dawnya said...

You are doing great wiht your leap to goal and points system. Keep it up!!

~Lisa~ said...

You are doing soooo great - you're hard work is certainly paying off!! I am soooo proud and thrilled for YOU!!!

Jessica said...

Yay for the happy list!!! Hope you have a nice thanksgiving!

Kristin said...

That is awesome I hope you have a really Happy Thanksgiving!

Way to go on losing again, you will be at goal in no time flat!

Andrea said...

That's awesome about your blood pressure and that you had a good doctor's visit!

Rhonda said...

Oy, I'm so dang car behind - I suck! I wanted to talk about something I found at the grocery store, though, since I'm reading this. :)

Swiss Miss Diet hot cocoa! It's only got 25 calories and 2 or 3 grams of sugar per packet, and it satisfies my chocolate cravings. I love it. You should look for it, it's right by the normal hot chocolate, you should check it out.