- I haven't been blogging.
- I have gained weight.
Well, I'll be damned. The more I put it into words, the more I think it is actually that. I guess in the end it doesn't matter, the outcome is the same. If you notice my daisy ticker at the top...it is now almost negative 5 pounds. Holy crap. I created that ticker to show more progress, but instead I went backward. I can't blame it on bloating. Hell, I have been working out, so I can't even blame it on lack of exercise. It was bad eating and too much eating. Simple as that.
Okay, so what am I going to do about it?
- Scheduled a fill for 2/14. The timing is no coincidence. I think my Band doc is the perfect V-day date! I've been hungry a lot lately and I make poor choices when I'm hungry.
- Start logging again. I did so well for several weeks, logging my food and drink. Then I just stopped. Time to start again. If I don't write down what I'm eating, it only takes me about 2 days to get to the point that I stop paying attention.
- Quit using "I'm busy" as an excuse. We all know that we have time to do the things we want to do. So, I will start blogging again every day. Additionally, I will start reading YOUR blogs each evening because, honestly, I need you. When I hide from you, I lose myself.
- I will continue to workout at my current pace.
- The "fat pants" I am wearing today are a size 12, not 24.
- I am 7 pounds from my lowest, not 17...or you know, 70.
- This is how it works. You lose sight of your goals for a bit and then you put yourself back on track. That is why I got a Lap Band. Time to remember the past and what I'm fighting against. I'm not there, just working to keep myself from ever going back.
- I am still 13.80 pounds and about a size and a 1/2 under what I weighed in on this day last year.
I will let you know how the day went tomorrow.
<3 & Hugs!!