1. Just a day and a half left in my 30 day Paleo Challege!
2. Made it to CrossFit this morning. It was a benchmark day where we found our one rep max on front squats and presses. Basically it means you keep lifting heavier and heavier until you can no longer do one rep. I maxed out at 145# on the front squats which is 10# less than my personal best (October 2012). I maxed out at 95# on my press which ties my personal best. I'm definitely getting my strength back, but I need to stay consistent if I'm going to gain ground.
3. It's cold. Well, it has been. It is supposed to be 70 tomorrow. Texas weather is schizophrenic.
4. 7 days until the Olympics. I love the Olympics!
5. I'm very busy today, but I love busy.
6. I got my feelings hurt today over something silly. Truly, I am just taking something personally, that I'm willing to bet was not meant that way. I just need to recognize that and move on. Sometimes I just have to say it to make it so.
7. I've been reading This Is Where I Leave You with some Facebook friends and they are already done. I need to finish it. I take forever to read a book sometimes.
8. I'm going to a Super Bowl party and I'm already bringing sausage dip. But I thought I might make some buffalo chicken meatballs too. I might get too lazy though, we will see.
9. Because I also want to make Pot Roast and Sweet Potato stew from a recipe I found. I thought that would be great for lunches next week. Let's see how motivated I actually get.
10. The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but how happy others can be because of you. I read that today and I believe it. If I know that I have made others happy, then I'm automatically happy. Joy is a good thing.