- While at work, I looked over the menu and selected a healthy choice that would allow me to share a dessert. - SUCCESS
- I asked my BBF Debi to help me stay accountable since she would be there as well. - SUCCESS
- Once we got to the selected restaurant, we found that it was closed for a private event and they suggested another restaurant down the road. - Unforeseen circumstance.
- The new restaurant was more of a bar and the food selections reflected that. - UH OH
- I ordered a drink because there were no desserts to share. - UH OH
- We shared some chips and guacamole to start. - HMMM...NOT GREAT, BUT NOT BAD
- I ended up with a bowl of venison chili, but if it wouldn't have been for my hero Debi, I know I would have talked myself into a burger. - SUCCESS
- I ordered a second drink. - FAIL
- The drink never came and when the waitress asked me about it, I told her to cancel it. I was having plenty of fun without it. - SUCCESS
- I plugged everything into MFP and with my badass workout (even with eating too many chips), I was still even for the day. - SUPER MEGA SUCCESS
- The biggest success was making good choices, however the scale also didn't show any increases either and that made me feel well also.
|Debi, Me, ShareBear & BFF|
Today's food plan:
Breakfast: Starbucks latte & leftover fritatta
Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup
Snack: Hard boiled egg and turkey
Dinner: Leftover zucchini lasagna
The latte is pushing my calorie limit, but with the Jazzercise, I'm still well within my target calorie deficit. My biggest challenge will be to overcome the urge for nighttime snacking. But since I'm going to Jazzercise, dinner will be later so I'm hoping that it will be easier to avoid.
I feel good when I feel in control!