2. I made it to Jazzercise last night, so going strong with my Olympic workout plan.
3. Will workout at lunch today. Tabata drills, I think. Planks, Push ups and Squats, maybe?
4. Did I mention that it is snowing? It went from a little dusting to giant flakes. The commute home will be terrible tonight. We aren't built for this.
5. I think that my change diet is affecting my taste. I had BFF's stuffed peppers last night and they have cheese on top. Because I'm trying to limit dairy, I used about 1/2 of what I would normally use and it was awesome! I hope I can continue the moderation. I will confess that I had two Girl Scout cookies last night. But only one serving of two cookies. I actually took out all of the cookies and put them in individual serving freezer bags. Hopefully that will help!
6. I tried to take a picture of the big giant snowflakes out my window, but it doesn't come out right. Did I mention that I'm in the Dallas area? Where it is consistently over 100 degrees in the summer? Yeesh.
7. I can't believe it took all the way to #7, but you know what today is, right???? Happy Sochi Day! I LOVE the Olympics and tonight I will bundle up in front of the TV and watch every bit of coverage.
8. At least the snow is getting me in the mood for the Olympics, right? It is taking me forever to write this because I keep getting distracted and hypnotized by the snow falling.
9. Today's food plan:
- Breakfast - Coffee with cream. Egg beaters with veggies and bacon.
- Lunch - Homemade vegetable soup from Lizard.
- Snack - grapes and nuts
- Dinner - Sweet Potato and Beef Stew
- Snack - boiled egg