Ladybug

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Seriously?

You know what, I wrote this big long rant about my electric bill, but I decided that it just wasn't interesting.  My bill is excessively larger than last year with no discernible reason why.  I compared to neighbors and the difference isn't remotely comparable.  Electricity company was not helpful in the slightest.  They told me to turn down the thermostat.  Seriously?  At least my apartment complex was nice and said that would see if they could help with weather stripping, etc. 

It is so frustrating.  I am very fortunate that I have a great job and I can pay a $440 electric bill.  But I'm guessing that would be a problem for a lot of people.  I keep my heat significantly lower than my friends.  SO FRUSTRATING. 

Okay, well that was still a rant.  Sorry about that.  Moving on...

I woke up sore this morning.  YAY!  Ha!  Sometimes I get sore from Jazzercise, and often I get sore from CrossFit, but very rarely do I get sore from working out on my own.  I'm proud of the way I pushed myself.  Just to be clear, it is a good sore...not pain.

I'm going to Jazzercise tonight, so that will be fun. 

The Olympics start tomorrow!!!  I'm incredibly excited about that.

Yesterday when I got home, I didn't feel like eating what I had planned.  So instead, I heated up some leftover sausage with some mushrooms and threw in a couple of eggs.  It was a delicious scramble and I paired it with some cucumber slices and pate.  It was nice to change things up at the last minute and still be healthy!

Today's food plan:
Breakfast:  Coffee with cream.  Egg beaters with veggies and bacon.
Lunch:  Sweet Potato and beef stew
Snack:  Grapes and nuts
Dinner:  Stuffed peppers and vegetable soup.
Snack:  Apple with nut butter

Hugs!!

No comments: