Ladybug

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sunny outside, Cloudy in my brain

Yesterday was a bit of a blur.  Somehow I hurt my back (I guess working out on Tuesday) and I woke up yesterday in a lot of pain.  I don't know why I didn't stay home from work, but I didn't.  I took Advil and walked around like Quasimoto.  It was pathetic and it ended up being a No Good, Very Bad Day. 

But the sun came up and out today and it is beautiful in the metroplex.  I still hurt, but it is manageable.  I'm getting a massage after work and that will help as well.

I'm bummed that I have to take some time off fitness-wise, but it happens.  I hate feeling cloudy and back pain (and headaches) makes me feel that way.  I know it will pass and in a few days I will be able to continue normally.  Patience and all that. 


I saw this and it made me think of our discussions over the blogs these last several days.  Some days are better than others, but I never quit.

Random:  I'm so annoyed with the airlines.  Everywhere I want to go is expensive.  No matter how much I plan, I can't find any good deals.  Hoping for last minute deals, but we will see.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Hope your back feels better soon!