Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sunny outside, Cloudy in my brain

Yesterday was a bit of a blur.  Somehow I hurt my back (I guess working out on Tuesday) and I woke up yesterday in a lot of pain.  I don't know why I didn't stay home from work, but I didn't.  I took Advil and walked around like Quasimoto.  It was pathetic and it ended up being a No Good, Very Bad Day. 

But the sun came up and out today and it is beautiful in the metroplex.  I still hurt, but it is manageable.  I'm getting a massage after work and that will help as well.

I'm bummed that I have to take some time off fitness-wise, but it happens.  I hate feeling cloudy and back pain (and headaches) makes me feel that way.  I know it will pass and in a few days I will be able to continue normally.  Patience and all that. 


I saw this and it made me think of our discussions over the blogs these last several days.  Some days are better than others, but I never quit.

Random:  I'm so annoyed with the airlines.  Everywhere I want to go is expensive.  No matter how much I plan, I can't find any good deals.  Hoping for last minute deals, but we will see.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Hope your back feels better soon!

FitBy40 said...

Oh, back pain is the worst, because there isn't anything you can do without using your back!
Hope you're on the mend soon, and back to your shenanigans in no time.