- I will wear my Fitbit everyday. Check! (3 for 3)
- I will log my food everyday. Check! (3 for 3!)
- I will work out at least 5 times. Check! (3 for 3)
- I will drink at least 2 of my big bottles of water per day. Check! (3 for 3)
I forgot my bottle of water this morning, so I'm going to have to track my ounces. I will need to drink 4 bottles of the water they provide at work to meet my goal. I can do it!
10 Things Thursday (Can you believe I have never done this? My first 10TT!!)
1. The Surgeon's office didn't contact me back. Unfortunately, I have heard from more than one person that said they were not contacted back that way (different surgeons) either, so it seems pretty common. Guess I'm just going to have to call. Maybe I will shut my door at lunch today and just do it. What am I? 12? :-)
2. It's funny how your outlook changes with control. When I didn't feel in control of my eating habits, I felt fat and dumpy. After 3 days of being in control, I feel so much better about myself. It just goes to show that your outlook relies less on reality than perception.
3. I think my intention check in actually counts for a thing, right?
4. I am busier at work that I have been in a LONG while, but I love it. I'm doing things that interest and challenge me, so I don't mind being busy.
5. I really need a pedicure.
6. I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday, so maybe I will make it a pamper day and go get pedi after. And probably a mani because my nails are looking nas-tay!
7. Did I tell you all about my food co-op? A friend at work told me about it. You pay $15 and you get a huge supply of fresh food and vegetables, mostly local, but all fresh from farms. BFF & I are splitting one this week and I pick it up Saturday morning. I'm excited to see what is in it so I can plan a fun dinner for Sunday. I love surprises!!
8. Conversation with my mom yesterday.
Me: So I found out that Friday's CrossFit WOD is going to be the 3rd WOD of the CrossFit games which gets announced tonight. I'm nervous!
Me: Because the first WOD was Burpees which is my least favorite thing in the world. And the 2nd WOD was Snatches which is the most intimidating CF move for me.
Mom: So what is your 3rd least favorite thing?
Me: Box Jumps. Yeah, the WOD will definitely be box jumps. Ha!
Mom: Have Bach take a picture of you doing that because I've seen those and they look crazy. I can't believe you do those.
Me: (with sarcasm) Okay mom, when they announce the WOD is box jumps, I will make sure Bach takes a picture of me.
...Later that evening, I check Facebook...
CF Games WOD #3...AMRAP 18:00:
- 15 Box Jumps
- 12 Push Press
- 9 Toes to Bar
9. That was a long one. Hmmm...I think I want a new TV in my bedroom. But I told myself that I would stop buying stuff, so I have to figure out how to earn it. I will noodle on that.
10. I love my Fitbit! One of my favorite things about it is the information about my sleep. It shows movement when you sleep and determines your sleep efficiency. I'm in the 96-97% range every night which is so cool. That is such a difference pre-tonsilectomy and weighloss. Life is good.