Ladybug

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick update

Work is really kicking my butt the last couple of days...but in a good way if that is possible.  :)

Last night BFF and I went to see In The Heights.  We had dinner first and I have been noticing that I am having trouble eating out post-fill.  It is like I get stuck and can't eat the whole time we are there.  I walk to the bathroom and back, but can't shake the stuck.  Then as soon as we are done and walk to the car, I'm fine.  I wonder if it is just stress or something?  I don't know.  Regardless, it is just another thing to deal with but I'm sure it too will pass. 

The show was WONDERFUL.  I saw in on Broadway a few years ago with the original cast and loved it.  This was a different cast but they did a really good job. 

This morning I took off work and went to the 9:30am CrossFit.  The WOD was a mile run + 300 jump ropes (3 burpees for every breaking in the jumping) with a 25:00 cut off.  Can I tell you how much I didn't want to go?  But I did.  And I was rewarded with my best 2 mile time ever.  I was surprised that I even beat my best treadmill time by 8 seconds. 

I finished my mile, 57 jump ropes with one 3 burpee penalty.  Not bad!  I'm definitely seeing improvement even if it is coming slower that I would like.

Tonight ShareBear and I are going to dinner and out to see Million Dollar Quartet.  I think it is going to be fantastic!

Gotta get back to the grind, but I hope you all are having a FANTASTIC week!

HUGS!

4 comments:

speck said...

Everytime I read one of your post, I think about how encouraging and positive you are!

Thanks for sharing.

Cat said...

I love that your not wanting to go turned into some personal bests! You are still my hero.

Andrea said...

I missed seeing you as support group on Monday!

Justine said...

I get that thing of not being able to eat when I go out for a meal then the minute I leave the restaurant it's like the band has opened and I'm starving. So frustrating! I put it down to stress/anxiety too.