Ladybug

Monday, March 26, 2012

Just another manic Monday...

Hi all!  I'm glad to say that I among the living.  But I think this crud might be with me for a long while!

I have a few quick bullet points before I jump back in to catching up here at work:
  • Downton Abbey is awesome.  If you have any interest in watching this show whatsoever, you should do so.  It is so fun.  I watched the first season this weekend and I'm ready to watch the second as soon as I have some free time!
  • I got random fun (yet boring) Olympic news.  They are going to ship my tickets to me here in the States prior to the Games.  YAY!  That means I have access to the tickets which means that there is an opportunity to allow someone to use the tickets I bought by mistake.  If any of my UK friends (or anyone else planning to be in London for the Olympics) are interested in swimming qualification tickets, let me know.  I will have more details when I get them.
  • Also speaking of the Olympics, would any of you awesomely creative people have any interest in making some signs for me?  I would like a few cloth (for easy travel) signs to take with me to hold up at the various events.  I'm not crafty, so I was looking for someone that might like that kind of thing.  I keep trying to get my teacher friends to do it as a school project.  :)  I will pay for them, of course and will work very hard to get them on TV!!  Ha!
  • In wight related news, I haven't tracked anything, nor worked out, nor denied myself much of anything during this past week of misery (eyeroll).  How I was breakeven on the scale this morning is a mystery.  I really, really hope that Jazzercise invigorates me this evening and I can get started back into my normal routine!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Cat said...

I think the cloth signs is a great idea to take with you! Maybe you could even have altheltes sign them if you are close enough to them. : )

Andrea said...

I've been a little out of my routine too, but I'm ready to get back at it! Glad you didn't gain any!

Lap Band Gal said...

OMG...I love downton abby. Have you seen the spoof short video on Yahoo called "Downton Arby's" Hilarious

Rhonda said...

Mmm, Downton Abbey is my newest guilty pleasure. I love it! :)