2. My friends at work got Chipotle for lunch yesterday and even though I wanted some for dinner all day after that, I went home and had my healthy dinner as originally planned. One of my employees went to Chipotle today and asked if she could pick me up something and I held fast. I'm so proud!!
3. We had our work birthday celebration today and they are brought in my favorite cupcakes. All of the healthy eating and working out makes me feel totally fine eating this joyous treat! The no Chipotle rule was put into effect as soon as I found out we were getting bundtinis.
5. Rangers beat the Yankees again today! Woohoo! They had a real run of bad games, so it is nice to see them winning again. Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight since there is no game to watch! #firstworldproblems
6. I believe I have convinced myself to get up early for CrossFit tomorrow. I don't usually go on Fridays, but I only went twice last week because of the Tulsa trip.
7. We are leaving for Louisiana on the 4th for a few days. I wonder if I can get myself to go to CrossFit Monday-Wednesday next week. I will have to make that a goal!
8. Have you ever shopped on Zulily? I bought a dress but I'm nervous it won't fit. I have a bad time with stuff off the internet. Fingers crossed!
9. All of the work is so I can look like this again...
10. I got a compliment today. After Godmother & I worked out at lunch, we got on the elevator to go back upstairs. A cute guy got on with us and he had a Whataburger bag. We were teasing him that we were going to steal it from him. Anyway, he said, "I like your heels" with a little smile. Hmmm... First, thank you! Second, do straight guys say heels? Not sure, but either way it was a compliment. Here are the heels in question: