Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14

Yesterday I didn't post. Yesterday was not a good day:
  • I was cold. I rarely get cold, but my office was so frigid that I did not warm up all day. It is not fair to be a person that is always hot and sweats when it is the slightest bit warm...then turn around and be a person that is chilled to the bone. Scumbag body, it is one or the other, damn it. Today I was prepared and I have on a thick sweater with boots (which seems ridiculous for the person that had on short sleeves at the hockey game, but whatever.)
  • I'm having band issues. It might be hormone related, I don't know. But liquids and mushies only it is.
  • Speaking of hormonal, it is that time. I went on the continuous pill long ago, but I have been spotting for months. So I finally just decided to go off for a week and let it happen. Hopefully when I start back on Sunday, all will be normal.
So, yesterday I was a whiny baby, skipped Jazzercise, didn't even get on the treadmill at home. I wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito and called it a night. This was yesterday's outfit:
 As you can see, I had on a ginormous scarf and yet, I was still cold. I had a new pair of shoes that were adorable, but didn't make it through the day before they split at a seam. Boooo! I did feel very confident in this outfit. The pants are slightly too big, but they look flattering in person. The jacket has some interesting details as well.

I guess it is a very good thing that I didn't have any Nutella at home last night. Because Nutella always goes down!
Small favors, right?

Today I woke up in a much better mood. I have on socks, boots, & a sweater which isn't normal for me, but whatever works!

I have on a long cami under my sweater which is hard to see in the picture. The sweater is really short, so the long cami makes me feel better. It is a fun sweater although I think my boss had a bit of a giggle. I will be glad to get some more Gwynnie Bee stuff next week!

I'm looking forward to the weekend! Hope you all have a good one!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Well you looked cute and you're smiling. And it's Friday night now :-) so you got that going for ya.
Tracey

FitBy40 said...

I'm freezing my butt off here in Wisconsin! However, that's the norm for me. Always cold.
Love that bright scarf!
Hope you're better today.