Ladybug

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday, 11/05

I'm a little sad today. No real reason. It has been gloomy and rainy for two full days, so maybe that is it. I also feel tired and sluggish which is a bummer. I'm sure it will pass, but I just don't like it at all.

Last night we went to dinner and the Stars game with a group from work. We had a fun time. This morning, I had a work breakfast at the most awesome restaurant. It is a $5 Uber ride from home, so I feel like this place will happen again. I had breakfast tacos that were just corn tortilla, egg & avocado with a side of bacon and there was some tomatillo salsa. So simple, yet super delish. I will be thinking about those tacos for a while. Yum.

Here is the Gwynnie Bee outfit of the day:
The shirt is from GB, pants and cami are mine. I think I should have downsized on this one, but it is still cute. I like the pattern a lot. I ended up sending back the questionable shirt from yesterday. GB's next item they sent was the exact same shirt in a different pattern, upsized. I figured that was a sign to send it back.

I'm a little up on the scale this week. I need to be careful that I don't let things creep up on me. I ran yesterday and I will Jazzercise tonight. But going out to dinner and drinking last night didn't help, I'm sure. I'm keeping an eye on it!

I have some frozen barramundi that I want to cook this weekend. Any ideas?

Hugs!

No comments: