Ladybug

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday, 11/06

Good morning! Today is SO much better than yesterday. First, the sun is out! It is a little chilly, but I'm totally fine with that. Here is my lovely view today:
I'm so fortunate to be able to look up at this every once in a while during my day. What a pick me up!

Yesterday I was just a downer all day. I think part of it was being cold. I'm almost never cold. I am uncomfortably hot a lot. I am used to it and have learned to deal with it, I think. But I'm cold so very rarely that I think it really gets to me. I was wearing pumps, which while cute, really weren't warm. I didn't have on socks or tights. At one point, I took off my shoes and stuck my feet in the sleeves of my fleece jackets under my desk. Around 3pm or so it warmed up and I started to feel a little better.

I was still cranky when work ended so I totally blew off Jazzercise and went home. BUT I'm very proud to say that when I got home, I put on some workout clothes and went downstairs to walk on the treadmill. I ended up over 8500 steps yesterday which is great since I was under 4000 when I left work. YAY! I didn't run, but I walked briskly enough at an incline that I was sweating buckets even though I was right in the A/C path.

No Gwynnie Bee outfits today so I pulled from my closet. I went with a new White House Black Market dress and jacket accented by my BOOBs scarf. I also wore boots with socks because I'm NOT going to get cold today.


Hugs!

No comments: