Ladybug

Monday, February 9, 2015

Mondays aren't so bad...

Weekly Check-In

Weight Loss/(Gain) for the week:  (2.0 gain)

Yuck. I almost didn't weigh this morning because I started my period over the weekend and I'm bloated like the Stay-puff Marshmallow Man. Whatever, it's fine. Still focusing on all of the good things.

Food

Breakfast: Breakfast Meatloaf & boiled egg.
Lunch: Paleo Sliders & Brussels with bacon (I was going to do broccoli but the Farmers market had some gorgeous brussel sprouts this weekend so I did them again.)
Snack: Turkey lunch meat (& a small portion of whatever is brought in for Dessert Monday)
Dinner: Tortilla Soup

No complaints about my food this week. It is delish!! I'm getting to be a very decent cook. I did join Home Chef this week and I look forward to telling you all about it! My first box comes Thursday and I will cook over the weekend.

Fitness

Being out of town Thursday threw my whole week out of whack. I didn't work out until Sunday, but I got up then and did a 2.15 mile run in downtown Dallas. There were a lot of hills and it felt good. My GPS malfunctioned a bit, so I don't really trust my results. BUT, I ran for 30:00 and that is what is important.

I ran again today at lunch and I ran the same route as I did a couple of Fridays ago. Interestingly, I ran almost the exact same distance in the same amount of time, but according to my Fitbit, I burned 50 more calories this time. Cool!

Debi isn't going to make it to yoga tonight, so I'm going to have to be extra motivated to get there. This is the only day I'm planning a two-fer all week, so I need to just make it happen.

I'm working on a challenging and interesting project at work. I love learning new things! I'm trying to develop a dashboard in Excel that will give my bosses all the information they need to know about one of my departments at a glance. I'm getting there!

The Gwynnie Bee stuff I got on Friday I sent right back. This was my worst shipment. Both items were too small and not attractive enough to re-closet in a bigger size. I have more coming today!

I will leave you with these:



Hugs!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your meals always sound so tasty!

Hope you make it to yoga!

Bonnie said...

You are brave to weigh in on Mondays. LOL. Especially with being on an airplane a few days before and having your period. 2 lbs doesn't sound so bad. It will be gone before you know it.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.