2. Breakfast, lunch and snack are the same as they have been all week. It really makes a difference when I truly like what I have cooked. Especially later in the week. I have one more batch of leftovers tomorrow and even though not going out to lunch with the gang on Fridays stinks, I'm going to try and run instead.
3. Speaking of fitness, I went to yoga last night and it was lovely. I can really tell a difference from the beginning. I have a LONG way to go but I definitely see improvement.
4. I took the picture below this morning and was shocked at how my face looked. So I compared it to one from two months ago:
5. Running is what does it. I mean it kind of pisses me off because I hate running. But there is no denying that it does for me what nothing else does. CrossFit did great things too but as far as weight loss or losing inches...running is what does it for me.
Well, damn it. I'm Jazzercising tonight and Saturday, but I'm trying very hard (as I mentioned above) to make myself run tomorrow at lunch. I would REALLY like to break this plateau I have been on for a while. (See how the scale talk just weaseled its way back in there. Ugh.)
6. Another way I'm trying to break that plateau is through food. I joined Home Chef and I got my first delivery today. I will absolutely let you know how it goes.
7. Here is my Gwynnie Bee outfit of the day:
8. While I'm posting pictures, here is one of my new headband:
9. My new purse is here. It is in a box I can see from my desk as I type this. I'm waiting until I get home to open it. It will give me something to do while I wait on my soup to defrost. But I'm super excited!
10. A little while ago, I asked my Facebook friends for their favorite workout tunes because I needed something new. Here is the playlist that resulted:
I absolutely LOVE Suit and I think the I Bet My Life song is my second favorite although as much as I hate to say it, the Rihanna and Kanye song is pretty awesome. Yes, that is Let It Go on there. It was a surprisingly good running song for me. :)
So what are your favorite workout tunes?