Ladybug

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!

Good Morning!  I'm off for more training today.  I have it every day this week.  Lucky me!

BUT...one of my coworker friends flew in from DC for the training today.  Tonight, she is coming to dinner with me, BFF & Lizard.  We are going to a Vegan Diner.  Interesting, huh?  My coworker eats vegan mostly, so I thought it would be fine to try.  Their menu is very diner"esque", just no bacon, I guess.  Ha!  I will let you know.

Then after dinner, BFF & I are going to see Rock of Ages.  I can't wait!  This is one that I have been looking forward to for a while.  Then tomorrow it is back to work for more training.

I can't believe May is more than half over.  Where does the time go? 

Have a great Wednesday!

HUGS!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a great day...minus the training!

Enjoy!!

Kerri said...

Happy WEDNESDAY!!!!

Cat said...

About May - I know!! I cannot believe there is only one full week left in May! Have fun at dinner and at RoA!