Ladybug

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life without Blogger...

...at work anyway.  It's probably for the best, but it is always such a nice diversion from my day.  I have been unable to access from work for two days, so I'm afraid it might be permanent.  Oh well.

Last night was a total blast!  We went to dinner at a pizza joint.  The pizza was good...but the dessert was ridiculous.  Ridiculously AWESOME!  It was called a sundae stack.  It was a solid chocolate bag/box filled with Blue Bell Ice Cream, Marshmallow Creme, fresh berries, graham crackers, pecans, cinnamon sugar and goodness knows what else I have forgotten.  I will seriously go back just for that dessert.

After dinner, we went to see 9 to 5 and if you have a chance to see it, I would highly recommend it.  Diana Degarmo from American Idol played the Dolly Parton character and she was spectacular!  It was silly, wonderful fun.  As a special bonus, we caught the last few minutes of the Mavericks game.  Go Mavs!!

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm ready for a nice holiday weekend!

HUGS!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Is it a commenting thing or just no access to blogger at all? That happened to me a few months ago and I quietly mentioned it to one of the IT guys because even gmail was blocked and it was a mistake and they fixed it. Phew. I can't be without my blogger/gmail at work. LOL.

Leslie said...

Oh and did I miss what tickets you got to the Olympics??

Cat said...

That dessert sounds fabulous! Glad you enjoyed the show. I remember Diana DeGarmo from AI too! I think she was 16 when she was on AI. : )

Laura Belle said...

I'm salivating....that desert sounds spectacular!

Steph said...

You just made me want to watch "9 to 5"...such a funny movie!!! That dessert sounds to die for...I'm hungry now!!

Kerri said...

I guess if you can't blog...you will have to email me!!! YAY!!!

Rhonda said...

Love that you're so happy lately, Miss Beth! :) Loved your pictures on FB today, you're awesome!