In two days, I will be leaving for vacation #1! Here is the plan:
- Thursday - Fly out around 10am and arrive in Vegas at 11am local time. We have the rest of the day free and I'm sure we will explore the strip and do a little gambling. We have tickets to KA in the evening, so that will be fun.
- Friday - We have most of the day open, so other than registering for the conference and shopping the wares of people pimping their products, we can continue to explore Vegas. The Jazzercise taping (we are going to be Jazzercising with the instructors doing the instructional video that is sent out to the instructors nationwide (worldwide?) to learn the new routines) starts at 4:30pm. I believe that will run for about 3 hours which is a lot of consecutive Jazzercising! But I'm sure it will be fun.
- Saturday - This is Jazzercise Day. We have several classes to attend: 9:30 am-Crazy Boys & You (I have NO IDEA..), 10:30am-Pure Muscle (I can already feel my abs crying), 11:30-Vegas Club Mix (I bet this will be super fun!) At 12:30pm, we break for a 2 hour lunch. 2:30pm-Showgirl Strength & Stretch (I like the strength & stretching, but you feel it later), 3:30pm-Jazzercise Burlesque Style (I CAN'T WAIT. I anticipate a lot of booty shaking and fun dancing going on.) The conference ends at 4:30pm. We have the evening to do what we want...if we can walk.
- Sunday - our flight is at 11:30am so I'm guessing we will just get up, eat breakfast, and hobble to the airport.
I have a feeling that there will be a TON of wasted time going on this weekend. There are six girls and no real plan. Ay-yi-yi. Once we get to the airport, I am going to do my best to turn off my personality. We will see how that works. :) Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised! Regardless, BFF will be there and we will have fun no matter what.
I did okay with my challenge yesterday. I still think I will be under the 90# lost mark (again) by the time I leave for Vegas.
- My jeans are looser. I wore the same jeans yesterday that I wore last week and I swear they are looser.
- My arms are tightening. I still have bat wings, but they are getting better. For a while in Jazzercise, I would think someone was coming up behind me, but it was just my arms flapping! They still flap, but I don't feel like I'm going to get air.
- I forgot to mention that when I went for my bikini wax, I had the same girl I had last time. She was the one who had a tummy tuck and told me that if she had my belly, she wouldn't have had one. Well this time she told me she was jealous of my tight thighs. Now I am aware that no matter how thin I might ever get, I will always hate my thighs so I was incredulous. But she insisted that she wants tight thighs like mine. Weird.
- I've started wearing sleeveless shirts in public. ::gasp:: I KNOW, right?? Two of the dresses I'm taking to Vegas are sleeveless. I think that like my thighs, I will NEVER be happy with my arms. But at some point, I'm not going to miss out on fashion because of them. Wish me luck! (I consider this an NSV even though I don't LOVE my arms, because I would NEVER where sleeveless in public before. At least not when I was trying to look decent. :))