It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer some questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!
1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
• Negatory. My bed gets made once a week and it is when my housekeeper comes and changes my sheets. I've never been a bedmaker and I'm not sure if I ever will be. I used to sleep like a crazy person and sheets were all over the place. Now that I'm a more calm sleeper (and no sleep apnea), maybe it wouldn't be such a pain to do...but I doubt I find out any time soon.
2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?
• Used to be Elvis, but I think these days I would pick Johnny Cash.
•Thin Crust for sure!!
•I don't drink much soda anymore, but back in the day I was a Diet Cokeaholic. Now, every once in a while I have a Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade. YUM!! Hmmm...maybe I will have to get one of those tonight.
•I LOVE dark beer but post-band it is hard for me to drink so I don't have it often. I get very gassy and bloated. I LOVE red wine, but post-band it gives me ginormous headaches. So, I try to stick to rum. I can darn near drink a half a bottle of rum in a night and not be hungover. (Thanks for those genes, Dad!!)
3. Who’s your fave blogger lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??
Some of my faves:
Laura Belle - I swear this girl is my long lost Bloggy Bestie. She may not realize it and that might make me a stalker, but there you go. LOVE!
Sarah - Such a great motivator when it comes to exercise and life in general.
Debi - One of my real life Besties.
Fluffy - Another source of inspiration and knowledge for me! She was banded six years ago and has been through it all already. Love her input and advice!
I just realized that I could add a ton more! I will cut it off there, but it made me realize that maybe I should start highlighting some people on my blog posts. Gosh, Leslie, Amanda, Kerri...ugh! I could go on and on!
4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life…is SPECTACULAR!! I'm busy and happy. Can't wait for Vegas and Long Beach!
Blog land...loving all the BOOBs anticipation. Feeling the motivation coming through. July is going to be a tough month with my exercise plan, but I know that I will have a ton of support out here to get me through it!!