Ladybug

Thursday, March 20, 2014

TTT

Today is a super busy day, so I have to move fast!

1.  I slept better last night.  Still not super, but I feel much more refreshed.  Yesterday I was a bit of a zombie.

2.  CrossFit was a 1 mile time trial today, so my knees insisted I skip.  I will head to Jazzercise tonight!

3.  One of our law firms is throwing a March Madness party today at a bar in Uptown.  I think several of us are going to head over there for lunch today.  God only knows what I will be eating, but I will try to be reasonable.  At least we are going for lunch not happy hour, so alcohol shouldn't be a temptation.

4.  Like a good girl, I'm having my regular fritatta for breakfast and I will have my meat and stir fry for dinner.  Have I told you how good vegetables are when stir fried in pecan oil?  It is magical!  All you need is a little garlic pepper and you are set.

5.  I think I have committed to staying in for lunch tomorrow.  I may or may not work out.  I'm working on a project at work that needs to be done tomorrow, so I will work on it or work out if I'm finished.  I'm afraid if I go out to lunch, I will eat badly, so I can control that.

6.  I'm having trouble with my eyelash extensions.  Honestly, I just think the girl I went to for my two refills wasn't very good.  A whole section fell out within three days.  I'm going to a new place on Saturday.  If I continue to have trouble, I will have to take them off because they are too expensive to not look anything but fantastic!

7.  I love college basketball!  I picked Michigan State in my pool, but I'm cheering for the Shockers!

8.  I'm meeting Debi for a movie on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that because it has been a while since we have gotten together.  We are seeing that Divergent (?) movie.  I don't know anything about it, but I'm sure I will like it.

9.  Got my updated picture today.  I felt super cute today and Lizard even sad I looked hot when I walked to her desk.  But I'm not thrilled with the picture... whatevs.  It is what it is.  :-)  I'm going to ignore what I think about the picture and feel hot.

 
10.  I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!  BFF is going out of town for the weekend.  I hope I use this time to be productive and not to sit around.  We will see how that goes.  Ha!

Hugs!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute picture! you look great!!!

Way to go on picking Michigan State for the win!! I picked them in one of my pools (almost have too since they are my alma mater) but I also picked the shockers in another!!

I keep meaning to ask you when you'll be in chicago! would love to meet up with you if it works out!

Sheila said...

I just filled out my final four sheet with absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE whatsoever of any of the teams. HA HA! (can you tell hubby is a sports fanatic...he has us fill them all out but I'm pretty much just blind picking although I didn't have Mich State going to the finals...sorry Beth!) Anyway, I love your new photo and FINALLY now I know...eyelash extensions...I never knew (thought maybe Latisse?) Anyway, sorry that a chunk fell out seems like they would need to fix that right?

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I love the picture! You look great! I love that you are owning what you need to get done and getting your exercise done! Keep it up girl.

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I love the picture! You look great! I love that you are owning what you need to get done and getting your exercise done! Keep it up girl.

Kathy said...

You look terrific! Question, is that a Fitbit you have that is showing you your sleep pattern? I'm secretly envious of everyone that has one because it's the next gadget I want. Not exactly sure what's stopping me from getting it.

KajunDee said...

You look great! Wish we had jazzercise in my area, we do have Zumba but I always loved jazzercise.

Rhonda said...

Love the blazer!

Also... haven't even considered pecan oil. You've given me much to think about!