Today is a super busy day, so I have to move fast!
1. I slept better last night. Still not super, but I feel much more refreshed. Yesterday I was a bit of a zombie.
2. CrossFit was a 1 mile time trial today, so my knees insisted I skip. I will head to Jazzercise tonight!
3. One of our law firms is throwing a March Madness party today at a bar in Uptown. I think several of us are going to head over there for lunch today. God only knows what I will be eating, but I will try to be reasonable. At least we are going for lunch not happy hour, so alcohol shouldn't be a temptation.
4. Like a good girl, I'm having my regular fritatta for breakfast and I will have my meat and stir fry for dinner. Have I told you how good vegetables are when stir fried in pecan oil? It is magical! All you need is a little garlic pepper and you are set.
5. I think I have committed to staying in for lunch tomorrow. I may or may not work out. I'm working on a project at work that needs to be done tomorrow, so I will work on it or work out if I'm finished. I'm afraid if I go out to lunch, I will eat badly, so I can control that.
6. I'm having trouble with my eyelash extensions. Honestly, I just think the girl I went to for my two refills wasn't very good. A whole section fell out within three days. I'm going to a new place on Saturday. If I continue to have trouble, I will have to take them off because they are too expensive to not look anything but fantastic!
7. I love college basketball! I picked Michigan State in my pool, but I'm cheering for the Shockers!
8. I'm meeting Debi for a movie on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that because it has been a while since we have gotten together. We are seeing that Divergent (?) movie. I don't know anything about it, but I'm sure I will like it.
9. Got my updated picture today. I felt super cute today and Lizard even sad I looked hot when I walked to her desk. But I'm not thrilled with the picture... whatevs. It is what it is. :-) I'm going to ignore what I think about the picture and feel hot.
10. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday! BFF is going out of town for the weekend. I hope I use this time to be productive and not to sit around. We will see how that goes. Ha!