Ladybug

Friday, March 11, 2011

BYOC

In case you have forgotten, our good friend Draz provides us with 5 questions each Friday to help us get to know one another.  I had to pass on the XXX version this morning, but these I can run with.  :)

1.  If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you want on you?
  • Hmmm...used to be that the answer would be ranch.  But now my tastes are changing so drastically it is hard to say.  So I will take the specialty of the house! 
2.  What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
  • The most OCD habit I have is having to walk back inside EVERY SINGLE MORNING to make sure I unplugged my flat iron.  It's not even borderline ridiculous...it is just plain ridiculous.
3.  If I looked in your fridge, what's the first thing I'd see?
  • Either a gallon of brewed tea (because that is ALWAYS in there) or leftovers getting moldy.
4.  Who or what inspires you and why?
  • I've actually been contemplating a blog post on this but I haven't really formed it in my head yet.  Many, many people inspire me and right now I'm getting the most amazing inspiration from the least likeliest places.  My parents, my family, my friends, my support group sisters, my fellow bloggers, my Jazzercise divas, random people on the street, everywhere!  Probably not a satisfying answer, but someday I will elaborate.  :)
5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
  • Blogland - I've gone beyond blogland and graduated to email and/or Facebook with a few fellow bloggers.  I'm going to meet Ronnie and Trisha for lunch next weekend which is SUPER exciting.  I CAN'T WAIT for Chicago!! 
  • Real life - Other than the recurring acid reflux issues, my life is a bowl of cherries.  (Not quite as exciting as farting gumdrops, but it will do!  Ha!)  I seem to have a bit of a plantar fasciitis flare up so I'm going to have to baby that for a bit.  Bummer.  The chocolate standoff is going full steam ahead!
HUGS!!

6 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG - I do #2 too - and ugh - I wasn't a fan of the XXX version either. LOL

Rhonda said...

Yum, I love tea! And I'm excited, too - we're gonna have a blast! :D

Leslie said...

I'm so jealous you are meeting up with banders!!! Lucky you.

Jen from Oregon said...

I can't wait to see your hair!

I should add, I am a Texan at heart. Someday soon I will make it my home.

Wish I was there now! I'm freezing!

Read said...

Great answers!! Have fun meeting up with some bandsters!!!

Alison said...

Would love to meet up when you're here for the Olympics, we're only about 40 minutes away by train from the main Olympics site.
It seems like a long time away now but will be here really quickly, let me know if I can help with any of your arrangements.