1. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you want on you?
- Hmmm...used to be that the answer would be ranch. But now my tastes are changing so drastically it is hard to say. So I will take the specialty of the house!
- The most OCD habit I have is having to walk back inside EVERY SINGLE MORNING to make sure I unplugged my flat iron. It's not even borderline ridiculous...it is just plain ridiculous.
- Either a gallon of brewed tea (because that is ALWAYS in there) or leftovers getting moldy.
- I've actually been contemplating a blog post on this but I haven't really formed it in my head yet. Many, many people inspire me and right now I'm getting the most amazing inspiration from the least likeliest places. My parents, my family, my friends, my support group sisters, my fellow bloggers, my Jazzercise divas, random people on the street, everywhere! Probably not a satisfying answer, but someday I will elaborate. :)
- Blogland - I've gone beyond blogland and graduated to email and/or Facebook with a few fellow bloggers. I'm going to meet Ronnie and Trisha for lunch next weekend which is SUPER exciting. I CAN'T WAIT for Chicago!!
- Real life - Other than the recurring acid reflux issues, my life is a bowl of cherries. (Not quite as exciting as farting gumdrops, but it will do! Ha!) I seem to have a bit of a plantar fasciitis flare up so I'm going to have to baby that for a bit. Bummer. The chocolate standoff is going full steam ahead!