Ladybug

Monday, March 14, 2011

No doc needed!

2nd post today, I know...  I have been having some heartburn the last couple of months.  Mostly, it would come on right after lunch and stay through the afternoon.  So, I had considered going to the doctor this afternoon for another little tweak out.  I kept putting it off because I "feel" like I'm at my sweet spot and didn't want to get rid of my restriction.

So, anyway, I'm minding my own business, eating some leftover tortilla soup (this stuff is EASY and DELICIOUS!) when my stomach starts growling so loud, I'm pretty sure the guy outside my office could hear.  Ha!  Anyway, that growl was the chicken moving through.  I think that I was getting a little stuck every day and that was causing the heartburn.  But now it has loosened up enough to let my lunch pass through.

I will be a little careful the next few days, but I'm glad that I don't think I need to go to the doctor!!

(Oh, and little note:  the hot guy that works out in the gym at lunch did a double take at me today.  I'm going to choose to think he was checking out the hot new girl and not wondering what the hell I did with myself!!  :))

Hugs!

6 comments:

Dawnya said...

He was totally checking out the hot new girl!!

Glad you were able to figure out what is going on with the heartburn. Take it easy...and report back how things go.

BTW....love the hair cut!!

Kiwigirl said...

I'm sure he was checking you out! You are looking great!

Rhonda said...

Woohoo for getting checked out!! :)

Amanda said...

Mmmm. Soup! I hope you have no more issues with heartburn. Did you ever get it before banding?

Jen said...

That hot guy was SO looking at your ass.
You know it. I know it. The END.

Love the new hair!

tagyourit said...

I agree that he was checking you out! I hope the heartburn gets better.