Ladybug

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seriously?? My life is unbelievably good.

When last I left you I was in some post vaction booking euphoria and dreaming about my trip to Long Beach to see my volleyball players.  I'm still ridiculously excited.  The tickets to the event aren't even on sale yet.  Ha!  Hopefully they don't change the dates!!  :)

Anyway...right after I posted my last entry, my boss made a visit to my office.  First, I got a bonus.  In this economy, anything extra is just awesome and this was more than just something a little extra.  I'm floored with the generousity of our owners.  As if that wasn't AMAZING enough, he told me to look closer.  I have been made a VP and an officer of the company!  Holy crap!  Hard to imagine, but in the non-blog world, I'm quite the functioning adult.  To me it came out of nowhere and I couldn't feel better about  the confidence our leadership has placed in me by doing so.  I'm honored.

So, that was amazing and just started off the weekend in the most stellar way!  If nothing else happened, it would make it one of the best weekends of the year...but that wasn't all. 

This morning, I woke up to this...
Seriously??  All that and Onederland too??  This has got to be one of the best weekends EVER!  My goal was to hit it today and I did!!

I told myself that when I fell below 200, my reward would be a running watch.  So, after Jazzercise (of course), I made my way to RunOn! and bought my new Garmin.  Now I just have to figure out how to use it.  :)

My next benchmark is to hit 196...I have never weighed less than 197 as an adult (post college).  Then 185 as that was my high school graduation weight and will represent 100 pounds lost.  If I can keep my focus, they will both be here before I know it.

Tomorrow is our big Jazzercise halftime show at the Mavs game.  Hopefully I will have some pictures for you!  My shirt is awfully tight, but I've decided that it is MY weekend so everything will work out fine. 

Hugs!!

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great news all the way around.

Leslie said...

Look at you go!! Congrats on the promotion and ONEderland! That is so amazing!!

Rhonda said...

Awesome weekend, completely STOKED for you on the promotion and bonus, and ONEDERLAND! :) Jealous a lil bit, not gonna lie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a kick ass weekend!!!!!! Welcome to Onederland!

Fluffy said...

I concur! That's a great weekend! Congrats on both!

Justawallflower said...

Wow, what a nice way to end the week! I am beyond excited for you!

Amanda said...

Be very very proud of yourself! This is amazing and you deserve it. You are obviously a very hard worker. Celebrate!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Holy shit - that's the best blog ever!!!! So happy for you - congrats!

Sarah G said...

What a wonderful group of experiences! Congrats all the way around!!

Liz said...

Holy crap!!! Congrats, and congrats, and CONGRATS!!!

Alison said...

Fabulous! I am incredibly jealous but very very very happy for you!

trishajo said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! How awesome!!!!!!!