Ladybug

Sunday, March 20, 2011

YAY for meeting fellow bloggers!

To get you caught up...  I chopped my hair yet again on Saturday afternoon.  I'm not sure how long I will have it styled this way, but it is perfect for now.  And SO easy!  After the haircut, BFF & I made our way to the itty bitty town of Anna, TX.  Yesterday was our friend Cowgirl's birthday and we met her and another friend KK for dinnner.  The dinner was good, the cake after was fantastic, & the company was stellar! 

After church this morning, I had plannned to meet Ronnie, trisha, & Kecia for lunch.  Unfortunately, Ronnie had babysitter woes and the plan was to reschedule for next weekend.  Sadly, I will be out of town next weekend, but I look forward to meeting up with them the next time!!
 
In a fun turn of events, Fluffy emailed that she was going to be able to make it lunch with us.  Even though it was down to the two of us, we decided to meet anyway.  And I'm SO glad we did!  Fluffy has been banded for five or six years and it was like meeting with a Band goddess.  First of all, she is the least "fluffy" person I have ever met.  She is GORGEOUS!  We talked about all sorts of things and I loved her thoughts on meeting goals and maintenance.

I told her that I needed a shirt to wear out on my girls outing next weekend and she promptly set about finding me the perfect one.  I probably would have headed to Macy's but she suggested the smaller stores.  I was afraid I wouldn't fit into the clothes, but I went for it.  I followed her around like she was the Pied Piper as she confidently made her way around Gap, Express, Banana Republic, Anthropolgie and more.  I will take lots of pictures next weekend so you can see the winning outfit.  :) 

I had such a great time and I can't wait to get together with Fluffy again!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Hugs!

7 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Isn't it the coolest thing to meet bloggers in person? I'm so glad you guys had fun :)

Anonymous said...

How nice is that? Can't wait to see the pictures!

Unknown said...

I hate I missed you guys. I got there and called Ronnie and she gave me your number. I tried a couple times to call you, but no answer. Let me know next time and I'll be there. And be sure to take lots of pice next weekend.

~*kecia*~

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast!!

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun anyway! :) Super jealous, but glad. We should all try to get together once a month, and I'll find a NON-FLAKY babysitter.

Lyla said...

Yay for meeting bandsters! I look forward to the pics.

tagyourit said...

What a fun night! Shopping and Bandster friends! I can't wait to see the outfit.