Ladybug

Friday, July 15, 2011

BYOC

It’s Friday so that means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer questions today in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!

1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:

Red – raspberry (is that even really red?)
Orange – velveeta cheese (the devil's work and oh, so delicious)
Yellow – pineapple (yum!)
Green – Skittle  (in all fairness, my first thought was my car the Skittle, but technically it works.)
Blue – blueberries
Purple – grapes (I'm naming a lot of fruit for a girl that doesn't eat a ton of fruit...)
Brown – Obviously chocolate, but specifically Ghirardelli Dark (with peanut butter and graham crackers ALL of which are brown.)
Black – Hmmm...blackened fish?

2. What is on your kitchen table right now?

Some mail and a few things that need to be put away.  I eat on a tv tray.  Classy!

3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?

I've seen Hoosiers countless times.  And Mommie Dearest.  I used to know that one by heart.  It kind of disturbed my mom since I was only like 7 when it came out.  ::insert evil laugh::

4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?

Honestly, there is no one I hate enough to saddle this one with.  But I bet Satan's nickname is "Li'l P", meaning Little Peepee.  Because you know it all had to start somewhere.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
Blogland is lovely.  I love my blogger friends and look forward to catching up on everyones goings on.  Each day I get more excited about Chicago and meeting so many of you. 

Real life is great!  CrossFit is kicking my booty.  I miss Jazzercise, but I will be back more in August.  Lots of fun stuff coming my way including the DFW Blogger Lunch.  I know that a few people are going to make it and I think it will be super fun! 

Hugs!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I wish I was still in the DFW area, I would so love to go to the luncheon!

Jessica said...

If only Texas wasn't so big...

Cat said...

"No more wire hangers EVER!" Oooh Joan Crawford, what an awesome movie!

Also glad you like Elle Woods too!

Shannon said...

lil'p...love it

Kiwigirl said...

I have no idea what crossfit is, but judging by that latest photo it works! You look fantastic, skinny girl!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I haven't thought of Hoosiers in years...love that movie!

Steph said...

No more wire hangers!!! Joan Crawford was a total loon. Both her and Bette Davis were totally bonkers. Chicago will be here before you know it!!