Ladybug

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If you please the exercise gods, they give you gifts.

Yes, I know this is my 3rd post today.  You know you can't get enough!! 

So, I decided that I want to eat in for lunch as much as possible because I do so much better in my eating when I do.  But I also like to get away from my desk.  I decided that on days I wasn't busy, I would go downstairs and walk in the gym.  Not a crazy work out...I'm CrossFitting tonight, after all.  But just increase my steps/activity.

I started on the treadmill at a semi-leisurely pace.  Kind of power walking but nothing that would work up a big sweat.  After a few minutes, I look up and see...GYM BOYFRIEND!!  I swear he did a double take.  I haven't seen him in months and I was wondering if he left the building.  I immediately wanted to start running to show him what a badass worker outer I am.  Ha!  I didn't though because I knew I would regret it tonight.  :) 

He works out on the other side of the work out room and there is a wall between the two sides.  But he sure did seem to spend A LOT of time in my line of sight.  Maybe just wishful thinking on my part...

I know he saw me finish up and he chose that time to finish what he was doing so he could walk to other side of the room closer to the exit.  I looked right at him and smiled.  That is a big freaking deal for me, people! 

I have no idea if he was really looking at me or if I am just making this up in my head.  But it certainly makes the gym time fly by!!

Hugs!

12 comments:

Laura Belle said...

Yippee! What a great little 'surprise' that makes you all happy hee hee giggley!

he's definitely checking you out. And it's because of your boom boom hotness!

Cat said...

So hot! I know that's why he was checking you out Beth Ann! Can I say...GO YOU for afternoon workout!! So very proud.

Leslie said...

Oh he was checking you out!! When are you going to talk to him?!?!?

Stacey said...

Sounds like he was checking you out to me! Woohoo!

Lap Band Gal said...

time to put your secret spy skills into use and get us a pic of this hottie :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh the soap opera at the gym begins...I'm on freaking pins and needles waiting for what happens next time. Sooooooo exciting!

Bel said...

I'm gushing on this end!!!!

~Lisa~ said...

Ohhh you've been checked, Friend - Checked OUT! I love that you flashed him those pearly whites too! Oh, this is so exciting!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Lisa!! Checked out for sure!!

Can't wait till you see him again! Work on your "coy, what a hard work out but I still look hot, look"

Rhonda said...

Go on with your bad self! Sounds like he'd been looking for you when he walked in - and was pleasantly surprised to see ya. :)

Samantha said...

hehehe! yay for gym drama (of the good kind)

Dawnya said...

He was totally looking at you. And if you flashed that winning smile...he will be looking for you again today. OMG.

Keep us posted.