Ladybug

Friday, July 22, 2011

BYOC

It’s BYOC day! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!!

1. Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I (Drazil) was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to. What the what? Did you guys know that?


No speculum in the vaginulum?

Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?

I go every year like clockwork.  See the doc for the big day and leave with my scrip. 

2. If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now?

I go through reading phases.  I will read 4 or 5 books in one month then take six months to read the next one.  Weird.  I just finished Water for Elephants.  I'm not sure what I'm going to start next, but I suspect that I will read the Paleo book (thanks to Pres's peer pressure!) first.


I am absolutely obsessed with Maroon 5 right now.  In fact, does anyone want to go to the Maroon 5 concert in Dallas with me in September?  I think it was Amanda that said she would, but it is sort of long commute for a concert.  Ha!  I also love the Nicki Minaj song Super Bass.  Okay...I am the whitest girl who ever whited.  So seeing me try to rap out to Super Bass?  Well, that has to be amazing.  "Someone please tell him who the F I is!" 

*ahem*

3. Name some of your favorite smells.

I love the smell of rain and that smell that is in the air when it is Fall.  You know what I mean?  Ft. Worth doesn't really have it as much as Indiana does, but I catch it every once in a while...in December.

The smell of cinnamon rolls or bread baking make me weak in the knees.

4. Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?

I shower every day, unless I have no plans on Saturday, which is never.  Since my hair is so short, I have to wash it every day as well.  I use shampoo and conditioner because my hair will dry out if I don't use the conditioner. 


I used to shave about once a month.  Seriously.  I didn't have a boyfriend and espeicially in the winter...who cares?  Plus when I was bigger it was a real effort to get it done.  Now I shave underarms and legs every time I shower which we have established is every day.  I also use lotion all over my body every day now which I never used to do.  So I'm soft, smooth and cuddleable at any given moment!  You never know...

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

Blogland is fabulous!  All of my interweb besties are getting me through my July fitness routine.  Only one more week (and one more day) to go!  Thanks guys!


Blogland will crossover into the Real World this weekend as Debi, Dawnya, Ronnie, Andrea and I (and maybe others??) will meet for lunch on Sunday.  Now we all know that Debi is my BBF, but I feel like Dawnya, Ronnie & Andrea are my friends so it will be super fabulous to hang out.  We can plan our TX Posse matching T-shirts for Chicago.  HAHA!

Real World is great.  Scale is stagnant but I feel like a badass.  Going out with Lizard tonight which is super awesome!  Other than a visit from my mom, August is another slow and steady month which will be good because September and October are going to be nutso!!

TGIF!  Hugs!

6 comments:

Laura Belle said...

That scale will start moving! All the work you're doing....it has too. I bet after your No Scale August goal, it'll be down a ton!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Whenever you say you are going out with Lizard I always think you mean Drazil! HA!

Cat said...

So so jealous about Sunday!! Though I'm going to my besties house for her b-day party so that's good, but I'm seriously jealous that a large number of my blogland favorites are all getting together!! :) Love you girls, hug each other for me!!

Newlymeds said...

So cool you are meeting other bloggers. Always great to meet your online friends! :)

Rhonda said...

Yes for TX Posse shirts! :D

Becky said...

Ha, they always play Nicki Minaj stuff at Zumba, and I really like it! She's crazy, really, she's gotta be.