Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to the routine!

Monday, September 20, 2010

I've missed you all! It seems like forever since I've posted. My parents always keep me so darn busy.

They flew in Thursday and since they hadn't seen me in person since Memorial Day, they were pleased to see much less of me when I picked them up at the airport. When we got home, my friend Marie dropped off my new headboards she made which are super cute! My master BR one is faux leather and the spare BR is denim. Since I never had headboards, it really helps finish off the room.

Friday we went Living Room furniture shopping. I bought a piece of furniture that is two black leather recliners connected by arm rest cup holder things. It is kind of like theater seating except there are only two and it is super comfortable! I think I mentioned that I was tight last week after my fill. Late in the week I think my allergies were working overtime and I started to develop a respirtory infection. By Friday, I could hardly drink water because the drainage was so bad. I spent Friday night sleeping in my brand new recliner. Nothing like breaking it in right off the bat!

Saturday morning bright and early, my dad went with me to the doc for a slight unfill. I only wanted him to take out the .1 cc that was put in last week, but he took out .5 cc instead. I did feel immediately better! Then my mom & I went clothes shopping. I bought tons of shoes and winter clothes. Several items are snug and I won't be able to wear them until later in the winter, but I find closet shopping to be so fun. :thumbup: Plus, I was only bargain shopping now. Only discount stores and preferrably on sale! That was the motto of the day. Today I'm wearing some new things. I have on old blue jeans (that really are getting quite baggy) and black tank top, then over it I'm wearing a new teal short sleeve sweater. I'm also wearing new super pointy yet small healed nude Nine West pumps. I love fun shoes! We met my BFF Cori for dinner at Fuzzy's Tacos on Saturday. I love me some Fuzzy's!!

Sunday brought some errands. I actually bought a bra at Victoria's Secret. OOOOoooohhhhh! Pretty. That and a motorcycle jacket I bought at Nordstrom Rack were the two splurges of the weekend. I'm satisfied with both!

Last night we wrapped up the weekend watching my Colts. Woo Hoo! They kicked some brother butt. :thumbup: I like Eli, but I like winning better. Ha!

Today I'm back at work and will take the parents to the airport at lunch. It was great to see them, but it is time to get back into the routine.

My unfill is going to make it a challenge to eat correctly, but I know I can do it. I'm not sure when I will be able to get in for another fill, so it is up to me to make it work for a while. I'm committed to 4 Jazzercise classes this week and 1 running session. So, THAT should help keep things along. My goal is to be at my next mini-goal by my New Orleans trip (10/01), and I'm only 2.2 pounds away!!

Have a great Monday everybody!!

No comments: