Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reconnecting.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It is unbelievable how busy I am at work this week, so this blog entry will have to be quick. :-) I hope to get caught up on all my blog reading tonight!!

I'm meeting my sorority little sis for dinner tonight. It will be the first time we have seen each other in almost 15 years!! We reconnected through Facebook and figured out that we both live in the DFW area. That was over a year ago!! But we are finally getting together and I'm so excited. I can tell through her FB posts that she has lost a lot of weight this year and she has really been working at it. She's been an inspiration to me! Her pictures now look like the Shannon I knew in college. :-)

Have a great day everyone! Hope to catch up more tomorrow.

No comments: