Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jax is Smart.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Good morning everyone!

Last night I was still not to my pre-Chinese fighting weight. I was beyond frustrated and quickly coming to the realization that a little Mandarin chicken is NOT going to have that LONG of an effect. When I don't know what in the heck is going on, I go to the numbers.

Accoring to Jax (as many of you know, Jax is my BodyBugg), I should have lost roughly a pound this week thus far...give or take. Seeing that I have only lost two tenths, that is A LOT of TAKE!

I went back further. Last week was my overfill, allergy, emergency unfill debacle. I lost 4.4 pounds last week. Well...according to Jax, I should have only lost 2.3 pounds last week. So at the end of last week, my scale was 2 pounds "ahead", which I'm sure was an effect of dehydration from the overfilled period.

Meaning, I would have to gain 2 pounds this week for me to "break even". Make sense? The fact that I'm down AT ALL is a sign that I'm having a great week! This is why I'm glad I spent the money to buy Jax. I would have been very frustrated this week to work so hard and be at a standstill. However, he has given me the INFORMATION to make me realize what is going on with my body.

New stuff: I was a little less creative today. I have on an old shirt, but this is the first time I have worn it. I bought it about 5 years ago on the way up. It was tight at the time, but it was on sale. :thumbup: Plus, I thought...just a few pounds and I could fit into it! Haha! Anyway, now it looks quite nice. I also have on my new black flats. They aren't fancy, but everyone needs a basic pair of black flats! My jeans are a size 18 and it is apparent that it is time to retire them. I have 9 pairs of jeans (keep in mind that I wear jeans to work) and over the last 2 weeks, I have had to retire 5 pairs! I think if I try on a 6th pair, they will have to go as well. Looks like someone is going jeans shopping!!

Have a wonderful, wonderful Friday! And a safe and happy weekend!!

No comments: