Ladybug

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a SUPER day!

When I got home from church, I went to change into the clothes I plan to wear to the Super Bowl party tonight.  I realized that this weekend last year, I was about a month into my weight loss journey and I had lost enough to fit into my XXL men's Manning jersey.  I was quite exited and rightly so. 



Today I decided to go ahead and wear something Colts related since it is the end of football season.  I was thrilled to be able to wear my Misses XL pink Manning jersey.  :)  80 pounds makes quite a difference! 
 After changing, I ran to Target to get some items for the deviled eggs I'm fixing for the party.  You know those cute holiday Tshirts they have in the front?  I was never able to wear those until recently.  I bought a cute ones for Halloween & Christmas.  Today I had to decide if the biggest ones were too big!  I bought a Valentines Day one and two St. Patrick's Day ones.  I think I have decided that one size goal will be able to never have to buy anything with an "X" in front of it.  I don't always have to now, but to never have to would be unbelievable!

Tomorrow is a big day!  Jax will be back on the scene and I start working toward my next set of goals.  With the ice storm, it seems that all of the other goals I set were promptly forgotten.  Ha!  So here we go.  This week, I will:

1.  Utilize Jax to log my calories consumed and burned. 
2.  Work out for 4 hours throughout the week.

That is doable!!  One week.  Focusing on small steps toward my bigger goal.  My next mini goal is also a BIG goal (Onederland), so I'm looking forward to reaching that one soon!!

Haven't decided on the car yet, but I'm getting closer. 

Have a great week everyone.  Hugs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Awesome job on being able to wear a smaller shirt this year. Thank you for your kinds comment on my blog. Looks like you are doing fantastic!

Bonnie said...

Janelle of Lap Band Living gave you a shout out and I found your blog. I am a huge football fan and am looking forward to being able to wear the women's gear versus the men. I love the cute pink jersey.

Janelle said...

Hey girl, very cute jersey, you are awesome and I can't believe I haven't seen your blog until now! Enjoy the super bowl today :)

Debi said...

Awesome about the new jersey! I hope you enjoyed the game :)

I love those holiday shirts from Target! I have a Halloween one and a couple of Christmas ones too. I'm not really a Valentine's Day person, but I LOVE St. Patrick's day - I'll have to go pick up a few.

Tell Jax I said HI ... I'll expect to see him next Monday!

Mary H. said...

Woohoo! It's fun when you get smaller and cooler options open up in the clothes department! Very cute jersey!! :)