Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Go Rangers!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yesterday was a busy and emotionally draining day. Almost immediately after posting yesterday, my DC coworkers were here. I spent most of the day with them which while nice, didn't allow me to get the work done I had anticipated.

I mentioned that one of them is leaving the company and we did get to spend some quality time together yesterday. I was glad that I got to see him before he starts his new journey. I feel sure that it isn't the last time that our paths will cross.

We went to dinner and then took them to the airport around 8pm. By the time I got home and got myself in front of the TV, it was almost 9pm! I watched every pitch of that Rangers game. I finally crawled into bed around 11:30pm which is late for me. Plus, I had a dentist appointment at 8am, which is really EARLY for me!! :thumbup: I made it though...had the appointment and was still at work on time at 8:30! CLAW!

Today is another day. I'm planning to run at lunch, so I hope that goes well. I have a boring continuing education class from 1-3pm and then the game starts at 3:00. YAY!!

After the game, I have a 2 hour massage appointment, so I won't be home until after 9pm again tonight. Crazy! No game tonight though so maybe I will get caught up on reading blog entries!!

Go Rangers!

No comments: