Ladybug

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday morning surprise.

I got up this morning ready to face the world and get back on track.  YAY!!  Then I weighed in for my official Monday morning weigh in and... I was UP 3 POUNDS from yesterday.  WHAT??  Now I realize that is absolutely ridiculous and there is no way that I gained 3 pounds in a day.  But it certainly annoyed the crap out of me.  Whether it is bloating from the Super Bowl party or "right sizing" from my weightloss this week from my fill remains to be seen.  Even with this ridiculous change in events, I lost 2 pounds for the week and I will take it. 

I am 2 pounds away from my weight when I started my little band vacation a couple of months ago and 3.2 pounds from my lowest.  Let's see if I can make that all go away this week!  Jax is on my arm, the ice is melted and I'm still ready to get this party started!  As a reminder, my two goals for the week:

1.  Log all my Body Bugg activity.
2.  Work out at least 4 hours during the week.

For those of you that don't know, I'm a Jazzercise class manager and I work on Mondays and Thursdays.  Tonight I will be 25% through my workout goal for the week.  I'm hoping it stays warm enough tomorrow for me to run outside at lunch, but I'm not sure the weather is going to cooperate.  That's okay though, I can still work out downstairs.

We are having a work lunch today.  I found out that we are having BBQ and sides which should be perfect especially if there are beans!  I have my smoothie ready for breakfast and I hear a taco in future for dinner.  :) 

Special shout out to Janelle for posting my site on her blog.  Thank you!  And thank you to you all that have chosen to follow me.  It is nice to know that I'm not alone in this! 

Hugs!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Goooooooooooooo Beth! You can do it!! :)

Bonnie said...

Scale fluctuations can be a real pain. Great news to hear you are down 2 lbs for week.